Hair usb for device samsung drivers updating mobile viewing
As iOS users, you may have already known why Apple mobile devices USB driver is so important for iPhone/iPad/iPod. When you connect iOS device, Windows will automatically install it to help you to connect your iOS devices with the computer and enables you to manage files.
Without Apple mobile devices USB driver, the iOS device connected to your computer won't work properly. Sometimes you may encounter the situation that you see an "!" or "?" mark next to the driver, and iTunes can't recognize iPhone, iPad, or iPod after you plug it to PC, or the computer system shows you need to update Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
Here, we will discuss some reasons and solutions to these problems when using apple mobile devices USB driver.
Update Apple mobile devices USB driver
Find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If iTunes can't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod after connecting the iOS device to your computer, you need to first make sure you have the latest version of iTunes on PC and your iOS device is turned on. And then you need to find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver on your Windows 7/8/10 computer. How to find it? Now, you should open Device Manager by following the steps for the Windows version that you use:
- Windows 10
Click the Search bar in the bottom-left corner of your computer, and then type Device Manager in the box.
Press Enter. In the list under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, you can find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Windows 8
- Tap Search and enter Device Manager in the input box, and then tap Device Manager.
- In the list under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Windows 7
- Click "Start Menu > Control Panel > System and Security> Device Manager".
- In the list under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, you can find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
Note: When you want to find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, you should make sure iOS device has been plugged in.
Update Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
Keeping your drivers being updated is very crucial to make sure that all your hardware devices work correctly. When you connect your iOS device to the computer, the system reminds you to update Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. At this time, you should already have right-clicked an entry in the "Device Manager". Now just follow these steps:
- 1. Choose "Update Driver Software".
- 2. Select "Browse my computer for driver software."
- 3. Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer."
- 4. Click "Have Disk" button. If this isn't available, choose a device category like "Mobile Phone" or "Storage Device.
- 5. Click "Next". You should see the "Have Disk" button.
- 6. Click "Browse" and navigate to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers".
- 7. Double-click the "usbaapl" file. If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, this file will be called "usbaapl64". If you don't see "usbaapl64" here or if there isn't a Drivers folder, look in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers".
- 8. In the "Have Disk" window, click "Open", then click "Next", and then click "Finish".
- 9. Windows will install the driver. If a message says that the software you're installing "has not passed Windows Logo testing," click "Continue Anyway".
Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service to activate Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
After updating Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, if you are not sure if you are USB driver is available, then you can check that by connecting your device to PC and letting iTunes detect your device. If your iOS device isn't recognized in iTunes on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP computer, you are able to fix the problem by restarting the Apple Mobile Device Service. Here are the steps:
- 1. Press "Windows Logo" Key and "R" Key at the same time on your keyboard.
- 2. Type "services.msc" and click "Ok".
- 3. You can find the "Apple Mobile Device Service" in the window, right-click on it and select "Properties".
- 4. Select "Automatic" on "Startup type" pop-up menu, and then click "Stop".
- 5. After that, you need to click "Start" to start the device and click "OK".
- 6. Reboot your PC and launch iTunes on it. Connect your iOS device and check if iTunes has recognized it.
- 1. Before you enter the Service window, you should make sure you have closed iTunes and disconnected your iOS device.
- 2. You should download and install the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
If iTunes still cannot detects iOS device after you restart the Apple mobile device service on PC, you may need to update the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. Then how to do it? Just keep reading this article.
Reinstall Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If you still find out that your Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is missing on your PC or the USB driver cannot work properly, you may need to reinstall the Apple USB driver.
Step 1 Uninstall any previously installed Apple drivers.
Use the methods above to find the Apple support driver, and then right click it and select Properties. Click the Driver tab, and then click the Uninstall button. You will be asked whether you want to delete the USB driver. Choose yes and remove it from your computer.
Step 2 Download the setup file from the apple mobile devices USB driver download websites according to your computer's operating system.
Step 3 Unzip the file and run ".exe" to install it.
Step 4 Continue the installation process and click "Accept/Next/OK" to finish the installation.
When you encounter such problems above, and the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver can't work well to help your manage your iOS files, or iTunes even cannot detect your iOS device. We hope this article will help you out of these problems successfully.
Connecting iPhone is mostly for connecting to computer for iTunes sync or restore. However, if you meet some problems about iTunes, check this one to fix iTunes errors.