Feel like web sussex samson design one
About us & Our Facilities
Bow Hill Farm is a peaceful and tranquil CL site set within a small farm on the Downs north of Chichester, West Sussex within the South Downs National Park. The CL site is laid out over two fields situated either side of the farm wildlife pond – the top field consists of 3 pitches, with 2 further pitches in the lower field surrounded by well maintained grassland and hedgerows. This site is adult only and well behaved dogs are welcome.
Our facilities also include an electric shower and two WC cubicles housed within a heated log cabin. There is a shaver socket and hand basin with hot and cold water in each WC cubicle.
All pitches offer views across the Downs to Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight. In the evening you can sit and watch the city lights in the distance, as you relax in the beautiful and peaceful countryside. As well as farm animals such as sheep and horses you will also be able to spot birds of prey such as buzzard and red kite.
The CL site has a footpath passing along the boundary allowing quick access to footpaths and bridleways within the area, offering beautiful walks through local farmland and woodland.
The City of Chichester, which is just a 15 minute drive away, offers heritage attractions such as Goodwood House, Fishbourne Roman Palace and Tangmere Military Aviation Museum. Chichester city centre is a mix of High Street stores and high quality independent shops.
To the east of the farm Goodwood horse racing course and motor circuit, is just a 10 minute drive away.
The historic city of Portsmouth is just a 30 minute drive. Portsmouth has a wealth of attractions with something for everyone. Visit the Historic Dockyard, D-Day Museum, and Southsea Castle or take a trip to the top of the Spinnaker Tower.
The National Trust property, Uppark is just a 5 minute drive away. This gem on the South Downs was rescued after a major fire in 1989.
- 8 metre by 8 metre hard standing for all 5 pitches
- Electric hook up on each pitch
- Drinking water taps throughout the site
- Site split into 2 separate fields, the top field offering 3 pitches and the lower field consisting of two pitches situated next to the farm wildlife pond.
- Free WiFi on site
- Concrete driveway leading to CL entrance
Shower, WC and Laundry Facilities
- The shower, WC's and Laundry facilities are based within a log cabin sited at the CL entrance
- A large shower enclosure (900mm x 1200mm) with unlimited hot water
- Two WC's with hot and cold water hand washing facilities and shaving sockets
- Washing machine and dryer for your laundry- operated via coin meter £1 per 30 minutes
- The log cabin has electric heating
Booking a pitch
Booking your pitch online is the preferred option. You can immediately check availability and reserve your pitch.
We operate a simple pricing structure:
- The pitch fee is based on a maximum of two adults, one caravan/motorhome, awning and one vehicle located on the hard standing pitch
- There is a charge for additional adults
- You book the actual pitch required (not just a case of arriving and taking the only available pitch)
- A minimum 25% deposit is required via online payment at the time of booking
- Confirmation of your reservation will be confirmed via email
It’s that simple!